The beach season has already started and many people, as always, are late for the call ‘operation bikini’ in which they pretend lose weight quickly to look good body during the summer. Thus, the best way to lose weight is to follow a long-term treatment.
Losing weight is not an easy mission and for some people it is a real ordeal to undergo strict diets to reduce their body mass. For this reason, nutritionists advise following a diet to lose weight in the long term. And most importantly, learn to develop healthy habits.
However, sometimes we seek to lose a few extra pounds in a hurry. Something that is also possible if we modify certain daily habits.
We must bear in mind that the main causes why a person gains weight easily are sedentary life, lack of physical exercise and poor eating habits. Although, we also find several factors that can cause people to gain weight quickly.
5 tips to lose 1 kilo in just three days
Losing weight should not be part of an aesthetic idea, if not a conviction to take care of our health. And it is that people who are overweight or obese are more likely to develop different health problems, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease or joint pain.
In any case, if you have come to this summer time somewhat overweight, we offer you 5 tips with which you can lose weight in just three days:
1. Physical exercise: Give up the sedentary life and get to work. Physical exercise is, along with food, our best ally to lose weight. In addition, it will help us feel better. Simply by walking 1 hour and a half a day you can lose weight.
2. Drink hot water: Drinking hot water is one of the best habits to lose weight, as it helps to reduce the fat stored in the body.
3. Don’t eat sugar: Consuming sugar lowers your metabolic rate and makes weight loss difficult. Therefore, it is important to eliminate foods with added sugar. Honey is a great alternative to replace sweet cravings.
4. Drink green tea: It is advisable to drink between two and three cups of green tea a day to stimulate the metabolism. One of the most beneficial green teas for health is matcha tea, composed of a large amount of antioxidants and that help burn fat.
The importance of food
5. Include protein at home food: Proteins are a nutritive element that provide a feeling of satiety and prevent you from eating compulsively. If you are a vegetarian, you can add protein to your diet by including foods such as beans, legumes, curd, and paneer.
With all this you can lose up to 1 kilo of weight in just one day. But do not forget the most important factor, since in your healthy habits you should not miss a balanced and varied diet, rich in fruits and vegetables.