The tea is one of the drinks fashionable all over the world. Currently we can find many types in any establishment, and it is that it has properties very beneficial for our health and well-being.
Like any other food, tea contains in its composition a large number of positive effects for our body.
But his excessive consumptionAs it may sound logical, it has contraindications for our health that we must know if we are regular consumers of this product.
In the world today there are many types of teas. And it is that more and more this drink has been spreading across all continents, becoming today one of the most consumed.
It serves to activate brain activity, to improve the immune system, increases the energy of your body in a healthy way, and we can find it without any type of added sugar.
The most popular is the lemon tea, which can be taken both hot and cold. But in recent years the use of green tea, red tea, black tea, matcha tea and many other types with different properties has also expanded.
These are the problems of consuming tea in excess
There are a large number of scientific studies at present that allow us to know the great amount of benefits that tea has for our body.
But many people take this as an excuse to consume this type of drink at all hours and every day. Something that can really be counterproductive to the health of our body.
And it is that to get all its positive effects to stay in our body, it is not necessary to drink a large amount of tea throughout the day.
This can lead to serious problems such as:
- Decrease in iron absorption of food by the body. And it is that tea has in its composition a kind of polyphenols that adhere to iron, making it impossible for our body to absorb it.
- Increased levels of stress and anxiety. This is because tea is one of the beverages that contains the highest amount of theine. So taking amounts that are inadvisable by experts, can make our nervous system start to not work in the correct way.
- Promotes the insomnia. And it is that just as it is perfect to provide our body with energy in a natural way, its excessive consumption can also cause insomnia to increase.
Experts say that the daily amount necessary to get all the benefits of tea is to take 3 to 4 cups a day.
These are the best teas in the supermarket
Today in any establishment we will be able to find a great variety of teas. Although the best and most consumed are the following:
- Green Tea: It is a fundamental source of antioxidant properties to improve the functioning of our body. In addition, it helps activate our body by providing us with a large amount of energy in a natural way.
- Ginger and lemon tea: Ginger has many properties that serve to prevent some serious diseases in the future. For its part, lemon is a natural fruit with an acid flavor that contains characteristics in its composition to improve the functioning of our body.
- Matcha tea: Matcha tea has grown in popularity over the years. And it is going to bring us a lot of benefits that make it well known throughout the world.
All these types of teas will make our body have more health throughout our lives. Of course, we must have a responsible consumption of them if we do not want them to harm us.